Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WOW I'm really bad at this keeping up thing.....


Sheesh. A whole year and 2 months? Come on? What is wrong with me? Oh, I'm busy, oh yeah that's right. I almost forgot.

Wow, well lets see, in the last year we went to Disney, 2 Halloweens passed and a bunch of birthdays, um, the cabin upstate, Zoe started 4th grade, Xavier lost some teeth and started kindergarten, YEP that is right!! One more and they are ALL in school. Woo hoo! Zach is currently in daycare and loves it might I add.
Cant wait till hes in school that would mean: liberation from paying for daycare. N-I-C-E!! Anyway here are some updated pictures of the family. ENJOY!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki Sawyers said...

Great Blog--keep updating! Your kids are precious and YOU look so young. Happy Thanksgiving!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home