Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Yep. We went to High School Musical on Ice. Zoe and Xavier were so excited, like every other screaming boy and girl in Nassau Coliseum. Over all the performance was both HSM 1 & 2 in about an hour and a half. The cast was great however, no fake Troy could ever look as good as Zach Effron. (come on you know he is really pretty, right?) Oh and the dude who played Chad (in the movie he is played by the handsome Corbin Bleu) had the same curls, but oh my god was he NOT working them like the "original" Chad. Very unfortunate. (dorky mom, yeah, I know) Considering I too know every song from both movies, I found myself really into it. But at any rate me and my ma had a great time with the kids. They had a great time and a new memory.




By the way I love Xavier's shirt. So does he, but Zoe gets her feathers all ruffled every time he wears it. I think its great simply because it is barley ever her who is to blame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home