Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Self expression

I'm all about it! I encourage it with my kids, myself and anyone else who is torn between following the status quo. Having said that I made a deal with Zoe; upon graduating from grade school she could get the tips of her hair done Blue. This is something she has been begging for. Well, it's that time, she did it! (I totally knew she would by the way) So come September she'll get her hair did.
But I'm trying to pitch a new hair doo too! I think this style fits her spunky, punk rock thing she's got going....



She, on the other hand is not really digging it. Sad day for me. However, I'm not going to make her do it. But I'm just saying, Dude, I'm a pretty cool mom for this one! Take advantage of me. Moms like this don't come around so often!

Bummer.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Brown-Eyed Girl said...

You're totally cool. I don't know if I could go along with that one.

3:35 AM  
Blogger Heather Hare said...

OH!! I totally LOVE the cut! I'm so sad she didn't take advantage of me on this. :(

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home