Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yo Gabba Gabba

So a while ago I got an e-mail from my friend about a new show on Nickelodeon called "Yo Gabba Gabba". She said it was supposed to be all sorts of good and that it was created with or by Biz Markie. Now being a child of the 80's I am all sorts of familiar with Biz. So I thought, hey why not? I set up the DVR to record it and it has been musical and educational entertainment bliss since. Now here is the thing, they teach practically everything in song with some schweet beats in the background. So the boys really enjoy it. The sing about nap time, eating healthy, respecting peoples space, brushing your teeth, saying sorry... you get my point. Anyway, this morning Zach was sitting on the couch very tentatively watching this clip.







OK, now picture baby Zachie doing it "pbbb ha, pbbb ha" uh huh, that's right over and over. I almost died. Not to mention him and the dancey~dance, portion of the show is another adorable source of entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home