Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bummery, yeah, thats it.

It seems to me that I have been putting up a bit of a fight to keep the pulse pumping this week, so I have decided to go on strike. I am making peace with the fact that this week my daily endeavours will take a backseat to bummery, yep that is right, bummery! The following things will take a back seat to my newly declared status:

  • Cleaning my apartment (screw it, I don't care that the laundry has piled on the bathroom floor)
  • Cooking schmooking... the kids can eat spoonfuls of sugar for all I give a damn this week
  • Knitting, seriously how many scarves can I make for people? At this point I wanna burn my knits and needles. OK?
  • Reading, Ive managed to squeeze a bit in, but not so much
  • Exercising, this one is hard because I haven't been to the gym in for ever, due to a lack of a sitter, so I just recently started again in my living room and the 2nd week back at it, I am taking a break already. Way to go chick!!
  • Pictures, ahhh, I carry my camera with me everywhere I go, the last week or so, it hasn't moved off the counter since I set it down to charge it. Well what you gonna do?

and so there you have it my people that is my list of duties that I'm striking from, Id bust out the picket signs, but again, I'm a bit lazy right now. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home