Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Working it out....

I have just began to gather some ideas for my much anticipated trip to New Orleans. Yes, the trip I have wanted to go on is finally close enough that I can start planning. Very exciting.
So I know that we (Tara, myself and maybe Kas) will be going during Jazz fest. Which is sometime between the end of April and beginning of May. I checked into the line up so far nothing good is coming out of that but, really just to walk down streets with such rich history is going to be very exciting for me. I have wanted to go since I was a little girl with a pen pal, who I found through one of the BOP magazines. haha. Funny to think about that. But her name was Jamie and she was from New Orleans and told me about her upcoming annual Mardi Gras dance (we were in junior high) she told me that becasue she was young she couldnt exactly attend Mardi Gras. After the dance she sent me some photos and I was just so entralled by what I saw!! To think it wasnt even the real thing. At any rate Im not going to Mardi Gras but I am going to something, in my opinion that is so much richer. For I do have a fond love of music. Hopefully the line up gets better. However, I know the experience will be so benificial for my soul, that the line up may not even matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home