Monday, December 17, 2007

Live and Learn

Ugh. Christmas has been giving me the ultimate licking. I seriously, and I mean seriously am over it. I have been shopping and spending money that really I don't want to spend. *insert sad face*

At any rate other aspects of life are going really well for me. The Liberation Movement of '07 is in full force and I have been getting to spend alot of time with myself. Which is something I haven't done in years. It is both familiar and foreign, but definitely positive. I have been thinking about what kind of habits I would like to pursue in life and what kind of habits I need to release. At moments, I sit back and think "Wow, the whole world is yours." Then at other moments I think "I'm crazy", but I am trying to enforce the positive. A friend of mine recently told me he tries to never verbalize or think negatively, because when he does, he is putting that into the universe and then he should expect negativity to follow. So with that I have been trying (and teaching yourself new tricks can sometimes be hard at first) but I have been trying to be conscious of my thoughts and what I have been putting into the universe. With that I would like to thank my friend for his insight and putting that perspective into my universe.
Another friend, if that is what you would call her (as to me she is sooo much more) has been keeping me in line with enjoying the process of all that has been going on around me. When I get to caught up and forget to stop and breathe, she has reminded me that this encounter is something to learn from and to use it as that. So to you babe: thank you: 1000x's over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home