Monday, December 03, 2007

It's beggining to look a lot like Christmas

This was a beautiful weekend, spent with some of the most wonderful people in my life:

MY FAMILY.

Not just my close family, but extended as well, in my cousins new home.

The setting was perfect as she decorated with Christmas cheer for our annual "Ornament Exchange" gathering. The food was superb. There were finger foods, salads, veggie platters, dips, Joe Mazzati (my families very own), pizza for the kids, chips with more dips, muffins, cookies, cakes, martinis, beer (and a great selection, might I add) and coffee. Free flowing conversation (perhaps too much for some... hahaha) endless laughs, the habitual sharing of old stories and seeing our children build their future memories and "old" stories.



After all of that enjoyment me and the kiddies headed back to Grams house where when we awoke we were greeted with the seasons first snow fall. When Xavier opened the front door, gazing out past the glass door, he shouted "Oh my goodness, mom its Christmas!" ha. He is so cute. At any rate my mom, myself and the boys took a nice long walk, made snow angels and had snowball fights. Good times.



P.S. Tom and Mom just got the house done, doesn't it look beautiful?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home