Friday, November 30, 2007

shmushin pushin

Today's blog update is simple.
Two topics.

My mom isn't feeling well and is going to the ER just to have herself checked out. I hope and at the same time know, that she will be OK. But it is still rather scary, we know what the problem is, she is on meds, I just think that the problem was a bit worse than we thought. Although, she is in a good up beat mood. I expect she will be released today and maybe her meds will be dosed a bit higher. However, now Xavier cant have his much anticipated sleep over with Grams tonight and he will be devastated. But, this too shall pass.


I have been thinking about good "eye candy" which is usually almost always Brad Pitt or Angelina for me, however, not limited to them, but just the first who come to my mind. Recently, I have seen Half Nelson and thought "WOW, Ryan Gosling, who knew?" Then the other night I watched The Notebook, (I know, I know, like 2 years behind, ugh, I know!) But I watched it and OMG he is beautiful. Not just because in the movie he is the man every woman wants but because he is that and soooo much more, he is (what I have been diggin lately) the white boy with a really small dose of bad ass in him. The new found interest had prompted an immediate Google search with many yummy results Please observe the following:


Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did. Whew. I prefer the longer hair, scruffy faced ones, but hey I certainly wouldn't pass on the pretty boy ones either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home