Thursday, November 29, 2007

I couldn't decide if this post should be called Christmas List

or "Reasons I shouldn't have had kids"

Somehow, the first suggestion seems a lot less mean and a whole lot less WRONG. So we will go with that. Christmas List, yeah, mmm hmmm....

So here goes, these are things that I have been dreaming of lately but am too broke to buy myself. (why? because I have kids- ha. I kid, god, lighten up) Feel free to steal anything from this list and mail to me, give me or stick under my tree this season. Because I know what they say about it being about the "giving" but I think we know that "getting" is pretty damn awesome!!







Yes I realize that the majority of the list is shoes, but hey my feet go every where with me and I like to keep them looking fresh with every step they take. I will update my wants from now till Christmas, just to keep you all in the know. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home