Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Somewhere while searching something

I came across this web site called http://www.morphthing.com/ and it is the funniest site. You can upload your own picture and morph it with celebrities. So being the Angelina hound that I am I morphed us together to see what (if we ever could) our child may or may not look like. The results my friends, were not good. :(

The faces of DSCF3055 and Angelina Jolie combined together -

How could she make me look bad? UGH. No, Im kidding, it is not surprising that I made her look bad. But I did look pretty good when morphed with Antonio Banderis...

DSCF3055 and Antonio Banderes Faces Combined Together -

No? You dont think? Ok, Ok how bout... Drew Barrymore.....

DSCF2841 and Drew Barrymore -

Ahhh hahahahhahahahahah! I don't think it works. Maybe, something is wrong with the morph~inator?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home