Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Going, Going, Gone baby.......

Wow. That's it, its over.

Christmas came and went and what I took away from the event was, that as an adult, its not all its cracked up to be. Now, maybe I'm talking more as a parent than that of and adult. You see I woke up Christmas morning at 7 am (I only slept for about 4-5 hours), didn't get a chance to have some coffee, watched them open gifts at the same exact moment, each of them begging for my attention, then sat and actually opened their gifts, then made breakfast, walked the dog, got coffee, and cleaned up a whole entire mess. That was it basically. Later that day we went to my cousins place for dinner, that was nice and then back home again.

Honestly, I cant wait for Christmas exchange with my girls.....
O, yeah, that is when the real joy of Christmas comes for me. Tons of presents, TONS!!! I love them chicks. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home