Thursday, December 20, 2007

Magic Carpet Ride

Do you know that song?
I really love that song. Did you know that "Stepehn Wolf" has never been inducted to the Hall of Fame? I learned that from a really cool show called History Rocks on the what else, the History Channel. It brings forth my love of music and history all in 1 hour covering a decade, its most memorable moments and its music. So that is something worth DVRing. Ahhhh, DVR, such a wonderful thing. I am very fond of mine even though after a month of it, it crashed (cable is coming to replace it today) my son stuck a game card in the slot and just ruined the chip, but really its the best thing ever! I get to watch my hand full of selected programming when ever I want, so you know at 9 on a Thursday I dont have to stop what Im doing to watch and dream of the way Dr. Shepard looks into Merideths eyes over and over, each time as if it were the first. le sigh. That look kills me everytime! Well, I dont really have much more to say today. I hope that everyone has a wonderful, wonderful CHRISTMAS!!! I hope that the gifts you give make people happy and that the gifts you recieve make you happy.
* picture not of the way he looks at her, but of just how good he is to look at.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home