Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Only the good die young

"As long as it scares me, as long as it's something new, as long as I get to scare other people...,"

"I don't know, as long as I get to evolve and grow as an actor and as a person, that's the stuff I'm after."

Words spoken from the tender lips of Heath Ledger.



His untimely death fills my being with so much pain, not because he is a superstar of whom I am IN LOVE WITH. But more so the tragicness of the loss his daughter will suffer. She will never know him, his passion for her and his work. I am sad for the women in his life who loved him and shared themselves with him. The woman who birthed him, how will she ever recover from such tragedy? I read today that he was suffering from insomnia, that he had dived into his character from The Dark Knight with such depth that he just couldnt stop his mind. His body was heavy and worn, but his mind on speed. If it is true that he OD'd on sleep meds, I am so sorry that was his work that lead to that.



My heart goes out to his family and friends. To all of his loved ones current and past. But most of all to his daughter Matilda Rose.

1979-2008
Heath Ledger

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home